Correct any mistakes in E9 and make profit from it ;-)
May 17, 2021
The platform opened last Friday for those who wish to register changes in the E9 form for their real estate, in order to correct any errors which have led to incorrect calculations of the ENFIA settlements and consequently to increased sums!
What you need to know in order to proceed with changes or corrections in your E9:
- Taxpayers who have found a mistake in the E9 form, for the years 2010-2019 have the opportunity to choose the year or years for which they will register corrections.
- If corrections are made for more than one year, the taxpayer must begin the correction from the first available year in which the error or errors are identified. When the submitted E9 declaration is finalized for one year, it is possible to transfer the corrected declaration to the next year, in case the same periodic data are valid for other years as well.
- For the years 2014-2019, a new ENFIA statement can be issued, which may result in a tax reduction of up to 300 euros per year.
- If for some reason there is a tax reduction that exceeds 300 euros, the taxpayer will be asked to appear at the competent Tax Office to present the relevant supporting documents in order to cross-check and confirm that the change made is correct.
- Visit www.aade.gr . Click on the Citizens >> Real Estate .Then select the category Declaration E9 / ENFIA and Enter the Application. Then contact OPEX.